Motorola has announced a new budget smartphone in India as expected. The latest smartphone from the house of Moto is the Moto E6s. The Moto E6s was announced at the IFA 2019 a couple of weeks ago as Moto E6 Plus. The major difference here being 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage compared to the Moto E6 Plus.
Upfront, the Moto E6s houses a 6.1-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) Max Vision HD+ 19.5:9 Max Vision IPS display. Under the hood, it is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 processor clocked at 2GHz, IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The device comes with 2GB RAM with 16GB or 32GB internal storage with microSD card support up to 512GB. It is running on Android 9 Pie and is packed with a 3000mAH battery with 5W charging and micro USB.
Over to the optics, the Moto E6s comes with a dual rear camera with 13MP(f/2.0, 1.12µm) + 2MP depth sensor with LED flash and an 8MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture. The fingerprint scanner is present on the rear and the device also supports face unlock. Other features of the device include Water repellent P2i nano-coating, 3.5mm audio jack, Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, and FM Radio.
Moto E6s Specifications
- 6.1-inch Max Vision HD+ 19.5:9 IPS display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, microSD card support up to 512GB
- Dual rear cameras: 13MP(f/2.0, 1.12µm) + 2MP depth sensor with LED flash
- 8MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9 Pie
- Rear fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- 3000mAH battery with 5W charging, micro USB
- Water repellent P2i nano-coating
- Thickness: 8.6mm and Weight: 149g
- 3.5mm audio jack, front speaker
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2LE, FM Radio
- Colors: Rich Cranberry and Polished Graphite
Pricing and Availability