Fossil has announced Hybrid HR, which is the company’s latest hybrid smartwatch in India. As with the many hybrid smartwatches we have seen in the past, the Fossil Hybrid HR’s key feature is the display which offers to preview calls, texts, check the weather and more right from your wrist. It also comes with a Read-only display and buttons to navigate across the watch. Fossil had announced its fully-fledged smartwatch, Gen 5 WearOS back in 2019 for INR 22,995.
The Fossil Hybrid HR is compatible with both iOS and Android OS and pairs up with Bluetooth 5.0, the additional settings can be done on the Fossil app. Once connected to the smartphone, you will be able to preview calls, texts, check the weather and more right from your wrist. Also, one can enable the read-only display option and use buttons to navigate. With one single charge, the watch can last up to 2 weeks and it supports rapid change which can charge from 0-100% in 60 minutes. It is equipped with a heart rate sensor for in-depth wellness tracking as well as Accelerometer.
Fossil Hybrid HR Specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 16MB storage
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- Two weeks of battery life on a single charge
- Heart Rate, Activity & Sleep Tracking with in-depth wellness stats
- Receive and view smartphone notifications and alerts, calendar and weather updates, control your music
- Integrated mechanical hands
- Always-on read-out display
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Case diameter: 42mm
- Stainless steel Bezel
- Band size: 22mm
- Interchangeable with all Fossil 22mm bands
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- Dial Color: Black, Case Shape: Round, Dial Glass Material: Glass
- Band Color: Brown, Band Material: Leather
Pricing and Availability
The Fossil Hybrid HR is priced at INR 14,995 for Collider Black and Brown variants and the Stainless steel variant will cost INR 16,995. The Hybrid HR is now available on Amazon.in. For more news and updates follow us on Twitter.