Meizu has today launched its latest flagship Meizu MX 6 in china. This device takes on other flagships such as OnePlus 3, Le Max 2 and others. The device priced very aggressively at 1999 Yuan (INR 20,000 or $300 approx.)
The device design is almost similar to its other flagship smartphone Meizu Pro 6, which was launched in April this year. The device comes with an all metal uni body construction with a width of 7.25mm. This device is the slimmest smartphone launched by Meizu.
Coming to the specs the device comes with a 5.5 inch Full HD Sharp TDDI LCD display with very thin bezzel, It is powered by a Deca core MediaTek Helio X20 processor and runs on Flyme OS 5.2 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The smartphone comes with Fingerprint scanner at the front.
It has a 12 megapixel camera with new sony IMX 386 sensor, aperture f/2.0, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4K video recording and dual tone LED Flash. There is a 8 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture. The device packs with 3060mAh battery and comes with mCharge support that lets users charge phone upto 65% in 30 minutes and 100% charge it in just 75 minutes using a 24W fast charger.
Meizu MX6 specifications
- 5.5 inch LCD display
- 2.3GHz GHz MediaTek Helio X20 Deca-Core
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- Flyme OS 5.2 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 12 MP raer camera with dual tone LED Flash, Sony IMX386 sensor, 6P lenses, aperture f/2.0, PDAF, 4K video recording support
- 5MP front-facing camera with aperture f/2.0
- 3060mAh battery with fast charging (mCharge)
- Fingerprint sensor at front
- Thickness: 7.25mm and Weight: 155g
- Dual sim with 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 with dual band support, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, USB Type-C port
The MX 6 comes in Gray, Silver, Gold and Pink colors and will be available from July 30th. Meizu has also introduced Life Jack protective cover for the smartphone for 79 yuan( INR 790 approx.). The MX 6 available outside china has not yet announced. Till then if you have any queries or feedback then please share it in the comments section below or tweet to us on @theubiasedblog