LG India was expected to launched its new budget oriented smartphone the LG X Screen. The main highlight of the device is its secondary display above the normal display, the secondary display remains always on and it is a 1.76 inch in size.
The always on display allows users to easily access frequently used apps, answer calls without interrupting the current activity or just play music and see notifications. It also shows users time, date, battery status and other important stuff even without unlocking the phone.
The LG X Screen is priced at Rs. 12990 and comes in Black, White and Pink Gold colors . It will be available exclusively from Snapdeal starting from midnight of July 20th.
LG X Screen Specs
- 4.93-inch HD IPS In-Cell Touch display plus 1.76-inch LCD secondary display
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 processor and Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory + 2TB with microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow on top of LG’s custom skin
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 2300mAh battery
- Thickness: 7.1mm and Weight: 120g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
This device directly falls in the war with smartphone such as Honor 5C and Moto G4. Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below. Follow us on our social media channels for more updates.