The year 2016 is about to end and we have seen a lot of good smartphones offering great value for the money. While there is still a few weeks left until we say goodbye to 2016, there are some new smartphones launching in India, here is the list of the smartphones that are lauching to India soon.
Lenovo Vibe K6 Power
This budget smartphone is hitting the market from 29th November, it will be the successor to the currently selling K5 Note, which was announced in August this year. The device is expected to come with the following set of specifications.
- 5-inch Full HD IPS Display
- Snapdragon 430 processor coupled with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM/3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB internal storage with MicroSD Card support
- 13MP Rear Camera, PDAF, LED Flash, 1080p Recording
- 8MP Front Camera
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 4000mAh Battery
- Fingerprint sensor, Metal Build, Dolby Atmos
- 4G with VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, FM Radio
Price: Around INR 10,000 (Expected)
The launch of this latest flagship from OnePlus will be held on December 2nd in India. The device was launched a couple of weeks ago in London and comes with few upgraded internals compared to OnePlus 3.
OnePlus 3T Specs
- 5.5″ Full HD Optic AMOLED Display with 401 ppi and Gorilla Glass 4 Protection
- Snapdragon 821 Processor and Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB DDR4 RAM
- 64GB/128 UFS 2.0 internal storage with no support to sd card
- Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 On top of Oxygen OS
- 16MP Sony IMX 298 sensor rear camera with OIS, PDFA, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12micron pixel and support for 4k recording, Slow motion video at 120fps in 720p
- 16MP facing camera Samsung 3P8SP Sensor Front sensor
- 3400mAh battery with Dash Charge feature
- NFC, 4G LTE, Fingerprint sensor, GPS,Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, USB type C
- Thickness: 7.35mm and Weight: 158g
Price: 64GB variant is expected to be priced at INR 30,000 and the 128GB variant around INR 33,000.
CoolPad Mega 3 and CoolPad Note 3s
Chinese smartphone maker Coolpad is all set to announce 2 new budget oriented smartphone in India by the end of this month. The 2 devices are Coolpad Mega 3 and Coolpad Note 3s, which will be the successor to previously launched Mega 2.5D and Note 3 respectively.
There is still not much known about the specification of these devices, stay tuned for more on the same.
Samsung J3 2017
This smartphone is expected to come in the Indian market next month, the specs expected are listed below.
Specs of Samsung J3
- 5 inch HD display
- Snapdragon 430 Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage with microSD card support
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 2 MP front camera
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.1
Price : It is expected to be priced below INR 10,000
HTC 10 Evo Specs
Earlier this week HTC launched the HTC 10 Pro and also announced the launch of HTC 10 Evo, 10 Evo will be launched in India at the end of the year.
HTC 10 Evo Specs
- 5.5-inch 2K display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal storage with sd card support
- 16-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, OIS, and PDAF
- 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 3200mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android 7.0 Nougat
Let us know which smartphone you are looking forward to, follow us on twitter for more news and updates.