Flipkart today announced that the recently launched Moto G5 Plus which went on sale on their website couple of days ago witnessed record sales on the first day of launch. Flipkart said that they have sold the new Moto G5 Plus at a rate of over 50 units per minute.
The base 3GB/16GB variant went out of stock within the first few minutes of the sale opening. The exchange program saw over 4000 older Motorola phones being exchanged for a new G5 Plus. At the launch of Moto G5 Plus Flipkart had announced a new program called BuyBack Guarantee, under which customers can avail BuyBack price of INR. 7000 on The Moto G5 Plus if it is exchanged within 6 months of purchase. This BuyBack Guarantee is applicable till 31st March and can be availed along with exchange offer of up to INR 13500 off on Flipkart. The Moto G5 Plus has received 5 stars from over 90% within first 48Hours of its launch.Moto G5 Plus specifications
- 5.2-inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 2/3/4GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal storage with MicroSD card support up to 128GB
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 12MP rear camera with Dual-Pixel Autofocus, dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX362 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 4K video recording support
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3000mAh battery with Turbocharging
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Fingerprint sensor
- Thickness:7.9 mm and weight:155 g
Commenting on the success, Ayyappan R, Director – Mobiles, Flipkart said, ‘’True to its #Uncompromise motto, the overwhelming response to the exclusive launch of the Moto G5 Plus reflects customers’ demands to have access to latest and affordable technology. This reinforces the strong belief our customers have in Flipkart, making us the dominant player in the online smartphones market.
“To further fuel the digital transition in India, we are committed to easing the burden of owning a smart device for our customers through Flipkart innovations such as the BuyBack Guarantee program, in addition to product exchange and no cost EMI.”
Have you got the all new Moto G5 Plus? Share your thoughts in the comments section below, Follow us on twitter for all the latest updates.