After a long wait(really long wait) Nokia 6 will be available for the buyers in India starting today at Amazon.in at 12 noon.
The device will be up for grabs for the people who had registered successfully for the sale. Nokia had earlier announced that they have got more than one million registrations for today’s sale. Nokia 6 was announced on June 13th in India along side the Nokia 3 and 5. Initially, the Nokia 6 was announced in China in January.
The device will go on sale for INR 14,999 and Amazon Prime Members will get INR 1,000 as Amazon Pay cash back of they pay using Amazon Pay balance. The Nokia 6 will be available in three distinct colors – Matte Black, Silver, and Tempered Blue.
Nokia 6 comes with a 5.5″ Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with Gorilla Glass 3 Protection. And is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Processor, coupled with Adreno 505 GPU and 4GB of RAM with 64GB onboard storage and MicroSD card support up to 128GB. The device is powered by a 3000mAh battery. Nokia 6 features a 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and Phase Detection Auto Focus, 1.0um sensor, an aperture of f/2.0. There is an 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and 84-degree wide-angle lens for great selfies. It also houses the Fingerprint sensor on the front. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat. Connectivity features include 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG.
- 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.2Ghz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, with MicroSD card support up to 128GB
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- Front Fingerprint sensor
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 3000mAh built-in battery
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Thickness: 7.8mm
- Dual SIM, 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG
- Colors: Matte Black, Silver, Tempered Blue and Copper
Will you be buying the Nokia 6? Drop a comment and let us know. Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.