As posted earlier, the next flagship smartphone by the Korean giant will be unveiled today. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be very crucial device for the company as the Note 7 was a huge fail and loss for the company last year. The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 was recalled due to battery explosions.
You can visit one of the below-listed sites to catch the live action(we will update the Youtube link when it is available)
The specification of the device has been already out for a couple of weeks now, the Note 8 will pack a 6.3-inch AMOLED display with a QHD+ resolution, it will be powered by either Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 8895 processor or Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor, for US region depending on the region. Also, this will be the first Samsung flagship to come with 6GB of RAM.
In the camera department, Samsung seems to be finally joining the Dual-camera party with two 12MP sensors at the rear with f/1.7 and f/2.4 aperture respectively, there will be an 8MP selfie camera with f/1.7 aperture. The battery will be a 3300mAh with support for fast charging via USB Type-c port or wirelessly. Other features expected are a rear mounted fingerprint scanner, Android 7.0 Nougat, 64GB storage, microSD card support, Face recognition and Samsung Pay. The device would cost around €1,000 (INR 75,481) as per the leak.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 rumored specs
- 6.3-inch AMOLED display with a QHD+ resolution
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 8895 processor, Mali-G71 MP20 GPU
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor, for US region
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB Internal storage, sd card support up to 256GB
- 12MP Dual rear cameras with dual pixel auto focus, f/1.7 and f/2.4, 2X optical zoom
- 8MP front camera with f/1.7 aperture
- 3300mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0 and Wireless charging support, USB type-c port
- Android Nougat 7.0
- Face recognition, Fingerprint scanner at the rear
- Thickness: 8.5mm
- Colours: Midnight Black, Maple Gold
What do you think of this device? Drop a comment and let us know. Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.