In the month of January, I started using the Honor View 10 smartphone during CES 2018. It was during the CES that I also made a video of how AI – Artificial Intelligence would change the way use smartphones. If you haven’t seen it yet then have a look at it here –
Did you notice how smart this smartphone is and how AI and Machine Learning enhances our smartphone user experience? I mean who thought that these smartphones will one day learn from us, our behaviour and get better with each passing day. The use case scenario for A.I. may seem like a small thing right now but I can bet Huawei and Honor will be remembered for this AI revolution they have started.
During the Consumer Electronic Show 2018 in January, we tested the Honor View 10 thoroughly and decided to use it as our primary camera smartphone to cover the Mobile World Congress 2018. So most of the videos and photos you see from the #MWC18 have been captured on Honor View 10.
But the real question is why we used A.I. powered Honor View 10 to cover #MWC18
- The Camera prowess of Honor View 10 is the best out there
- AI-powered camera helped us capture photos in all light conditions faster
- Super fast Face Unlock helped us get into the device faster than ever to start rolling instantly
- Massive battery backup with AI Battery management let us go on and on without ever running out of battery
- Solid built and lightweight meant we could use the device for long hours and be worry-free of accidental drops that are common during such huge conventions
The list is endless but you get the point, right? So, let’s now head to the contest details of our #MWC18 giveaway.
For those of who follow us would know that even before the MWC 2018 started we announced that we would be giving away 3 Honor Smartphones, 10 Honor Powerbanks and 10 Honor Fitness Bands –
We are officially starting the Giveaway starting today i.e. 6th March 2018. This Giveaway will go on till the 31st March 2018 giving you ample time to Follow or Subscribe to us; Like and Share the content we publish and lastly engage by Commenting and Tagging.