Smartron has announced their first wearable device, the tband. The tband comes with features like ECG (Electrocardiography) and BP (Blood Pressure) monitoring to measure a Unique Fatigue & Stress Factor, the tband will be available exclusively on Flipkart starting 12:01 on May 13 at INR. 4,999.
the tband comes with continuous heart rate monitoring as well and features basic fitness parameters such as calorie burn, steps, and running distance, with sleep tracking, the tband highlights sleep patterns and efficiency. It also helps the user throughout his/her day with customizable alerts for waking up and medicine reminders, DnD option, inactive and SOS alerts, SMS and call notifications. The tband also has an IP 67 rating that makes it dust and water resistant. The band is compatible with both iOS and Android smartphones, sporting an OLED display with a 100mAh LI battery that lasts for 2-4 days depending on notifications and usage.
Smartron tband specs
- 0.96″ (128×64) OLED, touch Keypad
- 100mAH Lithium-polymer, Up to 2 days
- 3-Axis Accelerometer, ECG, Optical heart rate monitor
- MTK2523/MTK2511 processor
- Colour: Black
- 4MB RAM
- Bluetooth LE
- Silicone strap with Stainless steel tang buckle
- thealth app
- IP67 dust and water resistant
- Call, Text and Application Notifications with DnD, Upto 10 Customizable Alarms, Sedentary Reminders, and Wrist Detection
- Activity tracking, Sleep Monitoring, 24/7 HRM, Resting Heart Rate, HRV, ECG, BP, Stress, Fatigue, Weather, Steps, Calorie Burn, Distance, Exercise BPM and Pace
Launching the tband, Rohit Rathi, President & Co-Founder, Smartron said, “At Smartron, our focus is on developing products that are at the cutting edge of technology and offer an ecosystem of services and solutions to our consumers. With the tband also, we have built in first in category features like ECG and BP monitoring that are not available even in high end products. We want to build a strong tronX Health portfolio and this is our first step in that direction. We hope to change the conversations around health with this launch. The tband is made for those who don’t just want to track their activity or calorie count but are looking at a holistic health indicator which is highlighted through our Health Index. The tband also brings features like hourly HRM, sleep efficiency, stress and fatigue monitoring all of which are very important factors for a healthy life.”
Are you using any fitness band? Drop a comment and let us know in the comment section below, follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.