Samsung is all set to announce their second flagship of the year, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Back in June, we had reported that the Note 9 will come with an improved camera, Snapdragon 845 SoC to be launched on August 9. Today, We have got the first image of the Note 9 which was surfaced online.
The Image reveals that the Note 9 will comes with a dual rear camera setup with LED flash and also the fingerprint scanner just below the camera module, which really a lot more sense than the one found on the Note 8, which had fingerprint scanner next to the camera module making it hard to reach for many people. Further, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will come with a similar design as of the last years’ Note 8 and will be powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor along with Adreno 630 GPU and more many markets including India the Note 9 will come with in-house Exynos processor.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 expected specs:
- 6.3-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED, 2960×1440, 521ppi
- Snapdragon 845 processor, Adreno 630 GPU and Exynos processor for some market
- 6GB RAM
- 64/128/256GB Internal storage, MicroSD card support up to 256GB
- Dual Rear Cameras, LED flash
- 8MP front camera, AutoFocus
- 3300-3600mAh battery with Quick Charge, Wireless charging support, USB type-c port
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Face Recognition, Fingerprint Scanner at the rear, Iris scanner
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Wifi 802.11/b/g/n dual band, NFC, Samsung Pay
- Samsung S Pen(stylus)
What do you think of the Note 9? Let us know in the comments section below, follow us on twitter for more news and updates.