Amazon India today announced the second edition of Fab Phones Fest with offers on budget and premium smartphones across brands and accessories. The Fab Phones Fest kick-started tonight and go on until April 13, 2019, customers can get OnePlus 6T with a discounted price for the first time. Also, customers can avail offers on Honor 8X, Mi A2, ReAalme U1, Redmi 6 Pro, Redmi 6A and more. Amazon Fab Phones Fest’ special offers
- OnePlus 6T starts at INR 34,999 (INR 3,000-INR 4,000 off)
- Samsung M10 – Open Sale for INR 7,990 + No Cost EMI starting INR 1,331/month
- Samsung M20 – Open Sale for INR 10,990 – No Cost EMI starting INR 1,831/month
- Mi A2 @ INR 11,999 – INR 2,000 extra off on exchange
- Realme U1 @ INR 8,999 (INR 2,000 off) – No Cost EMI starting INR 1,500/month, INR 1000 Instant Discount on all bank credit cards and debit cards
- Redmi 6 Pro starts @ INR 7,999 (INR 1,000 off)
- Redmi 6A @ INR 5,499 with INR 500 Instant Bank discount on HDFC cards
- Apple iPhone X @ INR 73,999 + No Cost EMI starting INR 8,222/month
- Honor View 20 @ INR 37,999 +No Cost EMI starting INR 4,222/month, INR 3,000 extra off on exchange
- Vivo V15 Pro @ INR 28,990 + No Cost EMI starting INR 2,416/month, upto INR 3,000 extra off on exchange
- OPPO F11 Pro @INR 24,990 + No Cost EMI starting INR 2,083/month, INR 2,500 extra off on exchange
- Samsung Galaxy S9 @ INR 49,990 –9,000 extra on exchange
- Oppo F9 Pro @ INR 17,990 + No Cost EMI starting INR 2,221/month, INR 2,500 extra off on exchange
- Huawei Y9 2019 @ INR 14,990 + No Cost EMI starting INR 4,996/month
- Honor Play @ INR 13,999. Lowest Price Ever.
- Honor 8X @ 12,999. Lowest Price Ever.
- Vivo Y83 Pro @ INR 10,990 + INR 1000 Amazon Pay cashback on prepaid orders
- Redmi Y2 @ INR 7,999
Visit Offer Page
Customers shopping during the Fab Phones Fest can get 10% Instant Bank Discount on using HDFC Bank Debit, Credit Cards & EMI. Other offers include – exchange offers up to INR 9,000, No Cost EMI starting INR 833/month, 6% extra value on the sale of an old smartphone via Cashify.
For more news and updates follow us on Twitter.