Samsung is all set to bring its latest mid-range smartphone, Galaxy M30s to India in a couple of weeks. Samsung will be launching the Galaxy M30s on September 18th. The device will be part of Amazon Specials and will be exclusive to Amazon.in in India. The company has already confirmed a few key features if the upcoming device.
The Samsung Galaxy M30s will be the successor to the Galaxy M30, which came with a 6.4-inch Full HD+ display, 5000mAH battery, triple rear cameras and was available for a starting price of INR 14,990. The Galaxy M30s is also expected to carry the same 6.4-inch Full HD+ display with super AMOLED panel, it is also confirmed that the device will come with a massive 6000mAH battery compared to the 5000mAH on the Galaxy M30.
On the camera front, the device is confirmed to feature a Tripe rear camera which will most likely be a 48MP primary sensor, a wide-angle lens, and a depth or a telephoto camera. Over at the front, it will come with a dew-drop notch style design with camera sitting at the center. Other features will include a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Samsung’s Exynos chipset, Type-C port, up to 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
Samsung Galaxy M30s Rumored Specifications
- 6.4-inch Full HD+(2340*1080p) super AMOLED 19.5:9 Infinity-U display
- Octa-core Exynos Processor
- 4/6GB RAM
- 64/128GB internal storage, microSD card support up to 512GB
- 48MP + 5MP + 8MP (Ultra Wide) triple rear camera set-up
- 16MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- 6000mAH battery, 15W fast charging support, USB Type-C
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Rear fingerprint scanner, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Dual SIM, 4G, Dual VoLTE, 2.4GHz WI-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 5
It will be interesting to see what the company will price in India as there is competition from Xiaomi, Realme, Oppo, and Vivo under around INR 20,000 price bracket in India.
For more news and updates follow us on Twitter.