HMD Global is gearing up to launch a new Nokia budget smartphone in India soon. The Nokia 2.3 Android One smartphone, which was launched in Europe last week will be soon launched in India as the smartphone has been listed on the official site. The Nokia 2.3 is the successor to the Nokia 2.2 which was launched in India back in June for INR 6,999.
The Nokia 2.3 comes with a 6.2-inch HD+ 19:9 display with a notch, it is powered by a Quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 processor coupled with IMG PowerVR GPU. The Nokia 2.3 will be available with 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage with microSD card support up to 512GB. It is running on Android 9.0 Pie and is packed with a 4000mAH battery. Also, the device misses out on the fingerprint scanner but, there is Face Unlock.
On to the camera, the Nokia 2.3 features a 13MP+2MP dual rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and a 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture. Other features include a 4G, VoLTE, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS, micro USB port. It features a 3D nano-textured cover finish with high-precision diecast aluminum chassis makes the structure solid and rigid protecting all the components inside.
Nokia 2.3 Specifications
- 6.2-inch HD+ 19:9 display
- 2GHz Quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 processor, IMG PowerVR GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB Internal storage, microSD card support up to 512 GB
- 13MP+2MP dual rear camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing the camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Face Unlock
- Dedicated Google Assistant Button
- 4000mAH battery, Micro USB
- WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 5
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 157.69 x 75.41 x 8.68mm
- Weight 183g
- Colors: Cyan Green, Sand, Charcoal
The Nokia 2.3 is priced at 109 Euros (INR 8,592) but, it should be under INR 8,000 in India when it will be officially launched in a few weeks.
For more news and the latest updates follow us on Twitter and Facebook.