OPPO has announced a new mid-range smartphone under its A series today. The company has unveiled OPPO A31 in Indonesia. The handset packs in a dew-drop style display, triple rear cameras, 128GB of internal storage, and much more. Also, the device is powered by Helio P35 chipset.
Coming to the specifications, the OPPO A31 flaunts a 6.5-inch HD+(1600 x 720p) dew-drop style IPS display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood, it is powered by an Octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 chipset with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The device is packed with 4GB RAM and is coupled with 128GB of internal storage with microSD card support. The OPPO A31 is running on ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 9 Pie and is backed by a 4230mAH battery.
Over to the camera department, the OPPO A31 features a triple camera with a 12MP primary shooter with f/1.8, PDAF, a 2MP macro lens with a 27mm focal length, f/2.4 aperture, and a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. The camera features include HDR, panorama Video, and up to 1080p video recording. Over to the front, there is an 8MP selfie camera. Other features of the device include Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 5.0.
OPPO A31 Specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+(1600 x 720p) IPS display, 20:9 aspect ratio, 269ppi
- 12nm Octa-core MediaTek MT6765V Helio P35 chipset, IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, microSD card slot
- 12MP(primary, f/1.8, PDAF)+2MP(27mm macro, f/2.4)+2MP(depth, f/2.4) Triple rear cameras with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- ColorOS 6.1, Android 9 Pie
- 4230mAH battery
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0
- Dimensions: 163.9 x 75.5 x 8.3 mm and Weight: 180 g
- Colors: Mystery Black, Fantasy White
Pricing and Availability
The OPPO A31 is priced at Rp. 2,599,000 in Indonesia, which is roughly around INR 13,500. The OPPO A31 is currently available across several online stores in Indonesia.
For more news and updates follow us on Twitter.