Jabra has launched the Jabra Evolve2 30, which is the latest product and it continues its contribution in the Evolve2 series. The headset is built with the modern-day desk worker in mind, engineered for collaboration, concentration, and comfortable productivity all day.
Commenting on the launch, Mr Peter Jayaseelan, Managing Director, South Asia at Jabra said, “As businesses continue to build a robust work-from-anywhere model, the role of smart solutions becomes important to help increase work productivity. We are excited to announce the launch of one such product, which is designed at an affordable price-point thus, every user can enjoy the benefits of experiencing premium collaboration, concentration, and comfort while working. The Jabra Evolve2 30 aims at battling productivity distractions not only for those in the office but also for the flexible workers.”
Some of the key features have been mentioned below, for readers to have a better overview-
- Enhanced lightweight comfort: 125 gms
- 2-microphone call technology and 28mm speakers, meeting Open Office requirements
- UC and Microsoft Teams certified
- Advanced chipset enables future firmware upgrades
- Integrated single-sided 360o busy light
- Improved noise-isolating design
- Reinforced steel headband & slider for increased durability
- A dedicated Microsoft Teams button on MS variant
- Jabra Direct, Xpress
- Sustainable packaging made of recyclable material
Now for the price, these Jabra Evolve2 30 will be available in Black colour options from mid-March 2021 through Jabra authorized resellers and are priced at Rs. 12,149 for the Evolve2 30 STEREO one and Evolve2 30 MONO is priced at Rs. 10,922.
Well with that said, do let us know your opinions on these new Jabra headphones, by dropping a comment down below.