Amazon India has announced the Smartphone Upgrade Days sale to bring together a host of deals and offers on a range of the latest smartphones and accessories. Customers can enjoy up to 40% off on smartphone brands including OnePlus, Xiaomi, Samsung, Apple, Vivo, and OPPO.
The latest Redmi Note 10 series, Vivo X60 series, Samsung M12, OPPO F19 Pro+, Samsung M02, Samsung M02s, Mi 10i, will be available with bank offers too. The OnePlus 9 5G series will also go on sale during the event with bank offers too. The sale will be live until April 15, 2021.
Customers can also get a 10% instant discount up to INR 1,500 using IndusInd Bank Credit and Debit Cards or EMI payments. They can also avail of exchange offers and convenient No-Cost EMI for up to 12 months on smartphones. Prime Members can avail of Advantage No Cost EMI on HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Cards which offers even higher EMI terms and lower payments per month starting INR 1,333 per month.
All the deals and offers have been mentioned below for a better overview-
OnePlus offers on Smartphones & TVs: The Upgrade days will see fantastic discounts and EMI options on OnePlus models. The much-awaited OnePlus 9 5G series will go on sale during the event with exciting bank offers. OnePlus Nord is now available for purchase starting INR 29,999. OnePlus smartphones will become more affordable with up to INR 4000 off with exciting bank offers and will also see up to 9 Months No-Cost EMI.
- Xiaomi Smartphones & TVs: Xiaomi has launched multiple powerful phones recently – Redmi Note 10 series, Redmi 9 Power, and Mi 10i. Xiaomi smartphones will be available with additional bank offers to make the deals even sweeter these Upgrade Days. The newly launched Redmi Note 10 Pro Max, Redmi Note 10 Pro and Redmi Note 10 will be available on flash sales at noon on select days with exciting offers. Xiaomi smartphones will see up to 12 months of No-cost EMI.
- Samsung Smartphones and TVs: Along with 3 new launches – Samsung M12, Samsung M02, and Samsung M02s, customers can also enjoy irresistible offers on the entire Samsung M series range, including up to 25% off on top-rated smartphones, and up to 6 months No-Cost EMI these Upgrade Days. India’s first 7000mAh smartphone Samsung Galaxy M51 will be available with discounts up to INR 7,250 and an additional bank offer.
- Apple iPhones: Customers will see a price drop on iPhone 12 Mini, which packs the powerful A14 Bionic chip, the fastest chip in a smartphone. It will be available at an effective price of INR 61,100 with bank offers.
- Vivo smartphones: Up to 30% off on Vivo smartphones with an additional up to INR 3,000 off with bank offers and an additional up to INR 2,000 off with exchange.
- OPPO Smartphones: Up to 35% off on OPPO smartphones with up to 12 months No-cost EMI.
Well with that said, do let us know your opinions on this post Amazon India has announced the Smartphone Upgrade Days sale by dropping a comment down below.