YouTube is one of the most popular video-sharing platforms in the world. With more than 2 billion active users annually across the globe and more than 225 million annual active users in India, it is also one of the highest-viewed platforms. Now, sometimes we see great content on YouTube and want to download it in MP3 / MP4 format in our laptop. In case you also want to know how to download YouTube videos on a laptop in under 10 seconds, you are at the right place!
How to download YouTube videos on a laptop in under 10 seconds
There are several ways to download videos on a laptop. One can use third-party websites like savefrom.net. Downloading it via savefrom.net is an easy process as one just needs to copy the URL of the YouTube video they want to download, paste it into the website, choose the MP3 or MP4 format, and click on Download. Bingo, the YouTube video is downloaded in your laptop.
However, what if I tell you now we have an even easier process that can let you download the YouTube video in under 10 seconds. Yes, you heard it right, and you can do this easily by using the Yout.com website. Here is the step by step process that you need to follow:
- Open any YouTube video on chrome or any other web browser.
- Remove “ube” from the URL. For instance, “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n4yDAHMNB4” is the original URL of a YouTube video. All you have to do is remove “ube” from the URL and press enter. The new URL will look like “https://www.yout.com/watch?v=0n4yDAHMNB4”.
- You will be redirected to the Yout.com website.
- Choose the MP3 or MP4 format, you want to download.
- Press Enter and your YouTube video are downloaded on the laptop.
What are your thoughts on the new 2022 Audi Q7 Facelift and will you prefer buying it over its other luxury rivals? Do let us know in the comments section below. Also, you can connect with us on our social media platforms, The Unbiased Blog, The Automotive Blog, and Nikhil Chawla, for all things tech and auto!