Instagram is one of the most popular social networking apps right now. In fact, since the launch of Instagram Reels, the popularity of this social media app is booming like crazy. Now, most of us don’t log out of our Instagram account and as a result, we often forget what its password is. In case you also fall in the same category, don’t worry as in this article, we will tell you how to see your Instagram password if forgotten for Android users.
How to see your Instagram password if forgotten for Android users:
- First of all, open the Settings menu of your smartphone.
- Now, scroll down in settings and open the Google Menu.
- You will be able to see your Google account registered on your smartphone.
- Tap on the ‘Manage Your Google Account’ menu.
- A new window will appear, swipe left and tap on Security.
- Scroll down to find the Password Manager menu and tap on it.
- Now, you will be able to see all your saved passwords on your smartphone.
- Tap on Instagram and find the username of your Instagram account.
- Now, Google will ask to enter your mobile PIN or fingerprint to continue.
- Finally, you can see your Instagram password on your Android smartphone.
It is also worth mentioning that in case someone has forgotten their password, they can always reset it as well. We will be explaining that process in our upcoming stories. Moreover, we will also be sharing how to see your Instagram password if forgotten for iOS users soon.
So, now that you know how to see your Instagram password if forgotten for Android users, have you ever tried it? Do let us know in the comments section below. Also, you can connect with us on our social media platforms, The Unbiased Blog, The Automotive Blog, and Nikhil Chawla, for all things tech and auto!