Earphones are no longer just an audio accessory rather they have become a part of our lifestyle that represents one’s fashion statement. Nowadays, one can get various types and styles of earphones in the Indian market, ranging from classic wired in-ear buds to wireless headphones. True Wireless Stereo (TWS) earphones and Neck Band Wireless earphones are currently in the trend and most of you must be confused about which one to pick. So, in this article, we have explained True Wireless Stereo (TWS) earphones vs Neck Band Wireless earphones along with their Pros & Cons.
True Wireless Stereo (TWS) earphones vs Neck Band Wireless earphones:
True Wireless (TWS) Earphones: As their name goes, the True Wireless Stereo Earphones are absolutely wire-free. They are just like your regular earbuds but without a wire. These types of earphones are currently trending as they look premium and are very lightweight. They can be connected to your device using Bluetooth and they can even transmit the L channel (left) and the channel R (right) separately. The pros and cons of True Wireless Stereo (TWS) Earphones are mentioned below:
- Lightweight and Stylish earphones.
- Mesmerizing Audio Output.
- The case doubles up as a charging cradle.
- Poor battery life when compared to Neck Band Wireless earphones.
- Always have to carry the case together to store them properly.
- Mic quality isn’t that great as it is placed on the earpiece itself.
Neck Band Wireless earphones: Neckband wireless earphones are also called behind the neck earphones or collar earphones. These distinctive modern earphones look very cool and have the buds connected with the help of a wire. Moreover, they come with magnetic ear tips that can be snapped together conveniently when not in use. They are available in both in-ear as well as on-ear designs. The pros and cons of the Neckband wireless earphones are mentioned below:
- Good audio output and comparatively more durable.
- Offer a better battery life than TWS earphones.
- The price to performance ratio is significantly better.
- Not as stylish as True Wireless Stereo (TWS) earphones.
- Handle with care, else the wire might get damaged or cut.
- Sound quality might not be as good as TWS earphones, depending on the model.
What are your thoughts on True Wireless Stereo (TWS) earphones vs Neck Band Wireless earphones and which one will you pick? Do let us know in the comments section below. Also, you can connect with us on our social media platforms, The Unbiased Blog, The Automotive Blog, and Nikhil Chawla, for all things tech and auto!