Huawei announced its flagship smartphone, Huawei P30 Pro a few days back in India and it went on sale in India this week exclusively on Amazon for INR 71,990. Today, the company has announced that the Huawei P30 Pro will be available across 130+ Croma stores in India from April 19, 2019.
The Huawei P30 Pro will be available for INR 71,990 and early bird consumers will get an exclusive bundle with the Huawei Watch GT for INR 2,000. The Huawei P30 Pro will be available in Breathing Crystal and Aurora colors across 130+ Croma stores. The Huawei P30 Pro was initially announced a few weeks ago at an event in Paris and recently the smartphone awarded TIPA World Award for 2019 for Best Photo Smartphone.
Huawei P30 Pro Specifications
- 6.47-inch(2340 X 1080p) dual-curved Full HD+ OLED display with a notch
- Octa-Core Kirin 980 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage, nano-memory card expansion up to 256GB
- Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.1 skin
- 4,200mAh battery – 40W super charge, 15W Wireless charging, and reverse charging
- 40MP(f/1.6)+20MP(f/2.2)+8MP(f/3.4)+TOF sensors at the rear with LED flash
- 32MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- IP 68 rating
- Weight: 192g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), 4×4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Colors: Amber Sunrise, Breathing Crystal, Pearl White, Aurora
Ritesh Ghosal, CMO Croma said, “Croma always believes in bringing to their customers the latest and most popular range of electronics, and Huawei P30 Pro is going be an exciting new addition to the premium range of smartphones that customers can choose from at Croma. When it comes to buying electronics, we know the importance of touch-feel-try, it’s only then that the customers can truly make an informed choice.”
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.