Infinix today announced its latest budget smartphone in India – Infinix Smart 3 Plus. The Infinix Smart 3 Plus comes with Triple rear cameras, notch display, 3500mAH battery, and is running on Android Pie. The device is priced at INR 6,999 and will be available on Flipkart starting April 30 in Sapphire Cyan and Midnight Black color options. Infinix Smart 3 Plus features a big 6.2-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio display up front with dew-drop style notch. It is powered by Quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 processor clocked at 2GHz, IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU, 2GB RAM, and 32GB of internal storage with microSD card support up to 256GB. The device is packed with a pretty decent 3500mAH battery and is running on Android 9.0 Pie with XOS 5.0.
In terms of optics, for the first time in this range, Infinix has packed in a triple rear camera set-up which comprises of 13MP (f/1.8) + 2MP + Low Light rear cameras with auto scene detection with 8-scene modes, AR stickers, 120-degree dynamic face matching, Bokeh Mode and Beauty Mode. Over at the front, there is an 8MP shooter with Bokeh Mode and Beauty Mode. The Infinox Smart 3 Plus is packed with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and also supports face unlock. Other features include Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS.
Infinix Smart 3 Plus Specifications
- 6.2-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- 2 GHz Quad-core MediaTek Helio A22, IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, microSD card support up to 256GB
- Android Pie 9.0
- 13MP (f/1.8) + 2MP + Low Light Triple rear cameras
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3500mAh battery, micro USB port
- Rear fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Thickness: 7.8 mm and Weight: 148g
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.