A couple of days ago, Motorola announced a new smartphone, Motorola One Action in Brazil, Mexico, and various European countries. Now, the Motorola One Action is all set to hit the Indian shores this week. The smartphone will be launched in India on August 23 and will be available on Flipkart as the teaser hints. The USP of the device is the Ultra-wide action camera with horizontal playback.
The device flaunts a 6.3-inch LCD display with a resolution of 2520×1080 pixels, 21: 9 aspect ratio, and 432 PPI. The company calls the display as CinemaVision display. Under the hood, the device is powered by Samsung’s Exynos 9609 processor clocked at 2.2GHz and features 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage, microSD card support up to 512GB. In the camera department, the Motorola One Action comes with a triple rear camera set-up, a 12MP primary sensor with PDAF, 1.25µm pixels, f/1.8 aperture and a secondary camera with 117º ultra-wide sensor and a 5MP depth sensor along with a dual-tone LED flash. Over to the front, it comes with a 12MP selfie shooter with 1.25µm pixels, f/1.8 aperture. The Motorola One Action is packed with a 3500mAH battery with 10W Turbocharging via Type-C and is running on Android 9 Pie.
Motorola One Action Specifications
- 6.3-inch(2520×1080 pixels) LCD 21: 9 CinemaVision display, 432 PPI
- 2.2GHz Octa-core Samsung Exynos 9609 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage, microSD card support up to 512GB
- 12MP(PDAF, 1.25µm pixels, f/1.8 ) + 117º ultra-wide camera + 5MP depth sensor with dual-tone LED flash
- 12MP selfie camera with 1.25µm pixels, f/1.8 aperture
- 3500mAH battery, 10W Turbocharging via Type-C
- Rear fingerprint scanner
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi ac, NFC, USB-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Bottom firing speakers
- Dual 4G VoLTE
- Weight: 176 grams & Thickness: 9.15mm
- Colors: Denim Blue, Pearl White
Motorola has already launched One Vision with 6.3-inch Full HD+ 21: 9 display, 48MP rear camera launched for INR 19,999 back in June. The Motorola One Action is priced at €259(INR 20,448 approx.) in Europe and it should be launched around INR 20,000 price bracket in India.
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.