Along with the launch of a budget smartphone, A6 Note and a mid-range smartphone, K10 Note, Lenovo also announced its flagship smartphone under the Z series in India today. The Z6 Pro was launched in Chian back in May and comes with cold front liquid cooling which avoids thermal heating, Super AMOLED display, Snapdragon 855 SoC, Quad rear cameras, and much more.
The Lenovo Z6 Pro flaunts a 6.39-inch FullHD+ super AMOLED display(2280 X 1080p) with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. at the front as well as the rear. The display is also HDR10 certified meaning it can stream HDR contents from the web. Under the hood, it is powered by a 7nm Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Processor clocked at 2.84GHz, Adreno 640 GPU. It comes with 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage. The device is running on Android 9.0 Pie and is packed with a big 4000mAh battery with 27W Quick Charging via USB Type-C port.
Over at the camera department, the Z6 Pro comes with a quad rear camera setup along with a ToF sensor. It houses a 48MP(primary, f/1.8)+16MP(125-degree wide-angle, f/2.2)+8MP( Telephoto, f/2.4) + 2MP(f/1.8, super video cam) + ToF camera with OIS, PDAF, Macro shot, 4x optical zoom, Hyper Video, 4K recording on all sensors, Dual LED Flash. Over at the front, there is a 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture. Hyper Video camera comes with OIS+EIS with extreme stabilization, 80db large dynamic range, 2.9-micron sensor. The camera also comes with Bideo Logs, which combines the front and rear camera footage. Other features of the device include In-display fingerprint scanner, face unlocking, Liquid cooling, 5mm copper tube, Dual SIM, dual-band wifi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS(L1+L5).
Lenovo Z6 Pro Specifications
- 6.39-inch FullHD+ super AMOLED display(2280 X 1080p) with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, HDR10 display
- 7nm 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Processor, Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB Internal storage, microSD card support up to 256GB
- Rear Cameras: 48MP(f/1.8)+16MP(125-degree wide-angle, f/2.2)+8MP( Telephoto, f/2.4) + 2MP(f/1.8, super video cam) + ToF camera with OIS, PDAF, Dual LED Flash
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9.0 Pie
- 4000mAh battery with 27W Quick Charging, USB Type-C port
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Liquid cooling, 5mm copper tube, up to 8-degree cooler
- Dual SIM, dual-band wifi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS(L1+L5)
- Thickness: 8.65mm and weight: 185gms
- Colors: Black
Pricing and Availability
- 8+128GB – INR 33,999
The device will be available on Flipkart starting September 11th.