Realme had officially unveiled Realme X2 Pro, its first flagship smartphone in India. The device was launched at an event in New Delhi along with a budget smartphone Realme 5s. The Realme X2 Pro was unveiled in Europe last month and the USP of the device is the 50W VOOC Flash charge that can charge the device from 0-100% in just 35 minutes. Also, the device features a quad camera setup, 90Hz display, an In-display fingerprint scanner, and much more.
The Realme X2 Pro flaunts a 6.5-inch Full HD+ HDR10+ certified super AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio and it is protected by Gorilla Glass 5 over at the front as well as at the rear. Under the hood, it is powered by the latest 7nm Snapdragon 855 Plus Octa-core processor clocked at 2.96GHz with Adreno 640 GPU. The Realme X2 Pro comes in three variants 6+64GB, 8+128GB, 12+256GB. To power all the internals, it is backed by a 4000mAH battery with a whopping 50W SuperVOOC Charge support that can charge the device from 0-100% in just 35 minutes. It also sports the In-display fingerprint scanner along with support for face unlock.
In the camera department, the Realme X2 Pro features a quad-camera set-up with a 64MP Samsung GW1 primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP 115-deg wide-angle, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 13MP telephoto lens, f/2.5 aperture. Over at the front, there is a 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX 471 sensor and an f/2.0 aperture. On to the software, the X2 Pro is running on ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 9 Pie. Other features of the device include Dual SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, Dual channel GPS, and NFC.
Realme X2 Pro Specifications
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ super AMOLED display, 90Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, HDR 10+, Gorilla Glass 5, 1000nits brightness, DCI-P3 Color gamut
- 2.96GHz 7nm Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus processor, Adreno 640 GPU
- 6+64GB, 8+128GB, 12+256GB
- 64MP (Samsung GW1, f/1.8)+8MP (115-deg Wide-angle)+2MP (Depth)+ 13MP (f/2.5, 20x zoom, 2.5cm macro) Telephoto lens Quad Rear Cameras with LED flash, 20x Hybrid zoom
- 16MP front-facing camera, Sony IMX 471, f/2.0
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Android 9 Pie, ColorOS 6.1
- 4000mAH battery, 50W SuperVOOC Charge, Type-C
- Vapour cooling tech
- Dual SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- Thickness: 8.7mm and Weight:199g
- Colors: Neptune Blue, Lunar White
The company also announced Master Edition of Realme X2 Pro designed by Naoto Fukasawa. The Master Edition of Realme X2 Pro are called Red Brick and Concrete. These special edition smartphones comes with a frosted back that offers better grip. The Master Edition comes with 12GB RAM and 256GB of Internal storage.
Realme X2 Pro Pricing and Availability
- 8+128GB – INR 29,999
- 12+256GB – INR 33,999
- 12+256GB – INR 34,999 (Master Edition)
The smartphone will be available on Flipkart starting November 27th via invite only. The invites will be available on Flipkart from 21st to 23rd this month. For more news and the latest updates follow us on Twitter and Facebook.