A couple of days after announcing the Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite, today, Samsung has unveiled another flagship smartphone, the Samsung GalaxyS10 Lite in India as reported earlier. The Galaxy Note10 Lite and the Galaxy S10 Lite were announced earlier this month and also they were showcased at the CES 2020 in Las Vegas.
The S10 Lite is powered by the Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor coupled with Adreno 640 GPU. It features a big 6.7-inch(2280X 1440p) Super AMOLED Plus edge-to-edge Infinity-O display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. Further, S10 Lite offers 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage with microSD card support up to 512GB. It is backed by a 4500mAH battery with 25W Quick Charge via USB Type-C port and is running on One UI 2.0 based on Android 10.
On to the camera department, the S10 Lite packs in a triple rear camera including a primary 48MP f/2.0 lens with Super Steady OIS, a 12MP wide-angle lens, and a 5MP macro camera. Over at the front, there is a 32MP selfie shooter.
Here is the complete specification of the smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Specifications
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O display(2280X 1440p)
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 processor, Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB Internal storage, microSD card support up to 1TB
- 48MP(f/2.0, Super Steady OIS) + 12MP(123-deg ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 5MP(f/2.4, macro)
- 32MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 4500mAH battery with 25W Quick Charge USB Type-C port
- Android 10, One UI 2.0
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, Samsung Pay, 3.5mm audio jack
- Thickness: 8.1mm and Weight: 186gms
- Colors: Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Blue
Pricing and Availability
- S10 Lite 8+128GB – INR 39,999
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite will go on sale from February 4th on Flipkart, it will be available for pre-order starting today 2PM. For more news and updates follow us on Twitter.