Extending their range of selfie-centric smartphones, Vivo today announced the new Vivo V5s which comes with a 20MP front facing the camera with Moonlight Flash, Sony IMX376 1/2.78″ sensor, and aperture of f/2.0. It comes in Crown Gold and Matte Black colors and is priced at INR 18,990, will be available for pre-order starting today. The Matte Black will be available on May 6th and the Crown Gold version goes on sale from May 20th.
Other features of the device include a 5.5-inch HD display with Corning gorilla glass 3 protection, it is powered by an Octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor clocked 1.5Ghz and is coupled with mali T860 GPU. It comes with 4GB RAM and packs 64GB onboard storage with sd card support. It comes with a dedicated AK4376 audio chip that boasts of a signal-to-noise ratio of up to 115Db. The fingerprint sensor is located on the front od the device.
The rear camera is equipped with a 13MP sensor with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture along with PDAF. It will come with a pretty decent 3000mAh battery and it is running on Funtouch OS 3.0 on top of Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Rest of the features include Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE support, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2.
Vivo V5s Specs
- 5.5-inch HD 2.5D display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor clocked 1.5Ghz, Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, sd card support up to 256GB
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- 20MP front-facing camera with Moonlight Flash, Sony IMX376 sensor, f/2.0 aperture and 5p lens
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Funtouch OS 3.0
- 3000mAh battery
- Front Fingerprint sensor
- Thickness: 7.55mm; Weight: 154g
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, BT4.2
- Color: Matte Black and Crown Gold
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below, for more news and updates follow us on twitter.