Huawei is getting ready to unveil the Huawei P20 Lite, the details of the same have been leaked online at Polish website. The launch event is expected to happen on 27th March. The price of the device is also already listed on the website, it is priced at PLN 1,599 (approximately INR 30,000).
Along with Huawei P20 Lite, Huawei P20, and the triple camera, Huawei P20 Pro is also expected to be announced. The P20 Lite is expected to come with a 5.84-inch full-HD+ display with a 1080×2280 pixels resolution with 19:9 aspect ratio. The device will also feature “notch” up front, similar to what we have seen on the iPhone X, the Asus Zenfone 5Z and the upcoming Vivo V9 and Oppo F7. It will be powered by an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor, it sports 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD card support. It is running on Android 8.0 Nougat with EMUI 8.0 skin and is packed with 3,000mAh battery with support for fast charging.
In the camera department, the device sports a 16MP+2MP dual rear cameras with LED flash, Laser AF, f/2.0 aperture, OIS and at the front the device comes with a 16MP front camera. It houses the fingerprint sensor at the rear. Other features of the device include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C and FM Radio.
Huawei P20 Lite Expected Specs
- 5.84-inch full-HD+ display with a 1080×2280 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor with Mali T71 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD card
- Android 8.0 Nougat with EMUI 8.0 skin
- 3,000mAh battery
- 16MP+2MP dual rear cameras, LED flash, Laser AF, f/2.0 aperture, OIS
- 16MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
Do let us know what you think about the upcoming P20 devices. Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.