LG Electronics has announced the launch of its new range of ACs for summer 2018. The new lineup includes 59 new inverter AC Split models which are 100% ISEER compliant along with the launch of the first window inverter air conditioner. The new range will have new features and designs. LG was the first one to comply ISEER Ratings (Indian Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) that have become compulsory from January 2018. The overall Inverter AC market showed growth from a total 12% share to a commendable 31% between 2016-17. LG’s Inverter AC market share increased from 19% to 53%.
The technology used in the new range of air conditioners is called the Dual Inverter ACs. It has a dual rotary compressor with twin rotors which results in faster cooling, high energy savings, greater stability and low operational noise. It saves up to 50% of running cost annually. It comes with a stabilizer-free technology to reduce the running cost, these have been developed using breakthrough technology and design features to cool the surroundings to perfection while being environment- friendly.
Key features of the new AC range
- 100% copper with Ocean Black Protection that prevent rusting and Corrosion on coil, gas leakage, thereby resulting in durability and longevity.
- Equipped with Gold Fin Condenser which increases its life and durability
- Low Refrigerant detection which detects the low refrigerant level, notify the user and shut down the system
- Usage of the R-410 green refrigerant gas that is environment-friendly.
- First-of-its-kind to offer WiFi technology, making it an appliance suited to today’s fast-paced and connected life
- Stabilizer free operations which help a consumer to save approx Rs 2500/- but also enhance the aesthetic of rooms.
- Cools up to 52 degrees Celsius.
- The range comes with a 10-year warranty on the compressor including gas charging.
Split AC’s are available in capacities of 1 to 2.0 ton priced at INR 40,990 to INR 69,990. Window AC’s available in capacities of1 to 1.5 ton priced at INR 27,990 to INR 44,990. LG has introduced same day installation -which is first of its kind initiative in the industry. Also, there is are finance offers on the purchase and a special offer on installation cost is also introduced priced INR 499.
Mr. Kim Ki Wan, Managing Director, LG Electronics India said, “In our endeavour to offer the best to Indian consumer and addressing the growing demand for energy efficiency at the same time, LG has gone a step ahead, by introducing air conditioners with dual inverter technology. Last year we have witnessed a successful transition of AC line up from regular to inverter range. Today we are launching an enhanced range of Dual inverter ACs with new features like 100% copper with Ocean black protection which increases product durability along with R-410 green refrigerant gas that is environment-friendly. With the launch of this new range we will further strengthen our market leadership in Inverter AC segment.”