Amazon is all set to host a four-day long Freedom Sale, which will be happening from August 9 to 11:59 pm on August 12, 2018. Premium Android smartphone maker, OnePlus has announced exclusive offers on OnePlus 6 that will be applicable during this period.
Offers include 6 months of no-cost EMI starting at INR 5,833 per month on Amazon.in and OnePlus offline channels. Customers will also receive INR 2,000 additional discount on the exchange of old phones for the purchase of the OnePlus 6 on Amazon.in and oneplus.in. In addition, OnePlus is offering several offers including:
- OnePlus 6 buyers on Amazon.in will receive 10% instant discount on all SBI debit and credit cards
- Customers will receive 20% discount on OnePlus accessories on oneplus.in and all OnePlus exclusive offline channels on the purchase of the OnePlus 6
- Customers who are unable to avail offers between 9 and 12 August on online channels can avail them before 15 August on all OnePlus exclusive offline channels
OnePlus 6 was launched in India back in May and has been selling pretty well around the globe and recently they also announced that OnePlus has sold over 1 Million units of OnePlus 6 in 22 days.
OnePlus 6 specs
- 6.28-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio OLED display, Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P20 processor, Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6/8GB DDR4X RAM
- 64/128/256GB UFS 2.1 internal storage with no support to sd card
- Android 8.1 Oreo, ColorOS 5.0
- 16MP+20MP dual rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, 1/2.6″ Sony IMX519 sensor, 1.22μm pixel size, OIS+EIS, the secondary 5MP camera with f/2.2 aperture, Slow-mo @ 480fps
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX 371 sensor
- Rear fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Thickness: 7.75mm and Weight: 177g
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C
- 3300mAh battery with dash charging
- Colors: Mirror Black, Midnight Black, Red and Silk White
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.