Amazon’s Prime Day 2019 sale is a week away and OnePlus has made a new addition to its recently launched smartphone OnePlus 7. OnePlus 7 ‘Mirror Blue’ will be part of the Prime Day launch(July 15). The OnePlus 7 ‘Mirror Blue’ Variant will come in 6+128GB option and will be available for INR 32,999.
The OnePlus 7 was announced in India along with the OnePlus 7 Pro back in May and went on sale in June. OnePlus 7 comes with a very similar design to that of OnePlus 6T with some upgraded internals. Except for the change in the color, everything else remains the same in the new OnePlus 7 ‘Mirror Blue’ Variant.
As of now the OnePlus 7 OnePlus 7 6GB+128GB is available in Mirror Gray color option and the 8GB+256GB variant is available in Mirror Gray, Red color option. As a part of Amazon Prime Day 2019, the buyers of the new OnePlus 7 will be able to get a 10% instant discount on HDFC cards(up to INR 1,750) and other offers.
OnePlus 7 Specifications (Mirror Blue)
- 6.41-inch optic AMOLED(2340*1080 pixel) 19.5:9 display with a water drop notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB built-in storage
- Android 9.0 Pie
- 48MP(Sony IMX586, OIS, f/1.7 aperture)+5MP(depth sensor) Dual rear cameras with LED flash
- 16MP Front Camera, f/1.7 aperture
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- 3700mAh battery with fast charging
- No 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Dual SIM, Bluetooth 5.0, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Wi 802.11/b/g/n
- Dual Speakers
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.