Along with the launch of the Galaxy Note 10, Samsung also announced the Galaxy Note 10+. The Samsung Note 10+ is an upgraded version of the Note 10 that comes with a high res display with a slightly bigger screen, an additional rear camera, bigger battery with super-fast charge support and a microSD card slot.
The Note 10+ also comes with S Pen support, with S Pen, one can jot down notes, instantly convert their handwriting to digital text in Samsung Notes, and export it to a variety of different formats, including Microsoft Word. You can also now customize notes by shrinking, enlarging, or changing the color of the text. In just a few taps, meeting notes can be formatted and shared. The Bluetooth Low Energy-enabled S Pen supports Air actions, allowing you to control certain aspects of the device using gestures with the S Pen.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ features a 6.8-inch Full HD+ (3040x1440p) Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display with camera hole cut-out at the center with an edge-to-edge display that is HDR10+ certified. The device is powered by Samsung’s own and the latest Exynos 9825 or Snapdragon 855 chipset depending on the region. It comes two variant – 12GB RAM with either 256GB or 512GB internal storage microSD card support. The smartphone is running on Android 9.0 Pie on top of Samsung’s new One UI skin. The Note 10 comes with 4300mAH battery with support for the 45W fast charge, thought the company is providing only 25W charger in the box. It also supports wireless fast charging and reverse wireless charging, meaning you can charge other smartphones/accessories with the new Galaxy smartphones.
Over to the optics department, there is a Quad camera setup at the rear with an Ultra-Wide 16MP(f/2.2, 123°) + Wide-angle 12MP(2PD AF f/1.5-2.4 OIS, 77°) + Telephoto 12MP(f/2.1, OIS, 45°) + a depth VGA camera and over at the front, there is a 10MP Dual pixel front camera, 80°, f/2.2 aperture. The camera modes include Live Focus Video, Zoom-In Mic that amplifies the audio in the frame and pushes background noise aside to help focus on the sounds that you want, AR Doodle and 3D Scanner, Night Mode(even for the front camera). Furthermore, the device comes with an In-display Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor as seen on the S10 and S10+. Also, the device comes with Knox security, Face unlock support. Other features of the device include Bixby, NFC, Samsung Pay, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5, ANT+, NFC, GPS, MST, AKG Stereo speakers, and Dolby Atmos sound. Also, this time there is no 3.5mm headphone jack.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Specifications
- 6.8-inch Quad HD+(3040×1440p) Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED display, 498ppi, Gorilla Glass protection
- Exynos 9825 Processor/ Snapdragon 855 Processor
- 12GB RAM
- 256/512GB internal storage, microSD card slot
- Triple Rear Camera: Ultra Wide: 16MP(f/2.2, 123°) + Wide-angle 12MP(2PD AF f/1.5-2.4 OIS, 77°) + Telephoto 12MP(f/2.1, OIS, 45°) + Depth vision VGA camera
- 10MP Dual pixel front camera, 80°, f/2.2
- Android 9 Pie, Samsung One UI
- 4300mAH battery, 45W fast charging(not included in the box), PowerShare, Wireless Charging, USB Type-C
- Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner, Knox security, Face unlock
- Bixby, NFC, Samsung Pay
- 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5, ANT+, NFC, GPS, MST
- AKG Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos sound
- Thickness: 7.9mm and Weight: 196gm
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB light sensor
- Colors: Aura Glow, Aura White, Blue, and Aura Black
Also, the company announced the Note 10+ 5G variant. Galaxy Note10+ 5G will be available through Verizon Wireless for a limited time on August 23, 2019. AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile will launch at a later date.
Pricing and Availability
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ starts at $1049.99 (INR 78,019) and will be available online from August 23, 2019.
- Begin tomorrow, August 8, 2019
- $150 Samsung credit with a Galaxy Note 10
- 6 months of Spotify Premium
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.