WhatsApp previously introduced a new feature called Whatsapp Carts which is built to help businesses in showcasing their catalogues as well as receiving orders through them. The company had earlier launched catalogues which enabled customers to instantly see what’s available and helped companies organize their chats around particular items. Carts help further by enabling customers to collect the required products in a single cart.
Carts are a useful tool for messaging companies which typically sell multiple items at once, such as a local restaurant or clothing store. With carts, people can browse a catalogue, select various products and send the order as one word to the business. This will make it more manageable for businesses to keep track of order inquiries, manage requests from customers and close sales.
How to Shop using WhatsApp Carts
- Start by opening the WhatsApp application.
- Next, Go to the business profile of the business you’d like to order from.
- Now, click on the shopping button icon present next to their name to access their catalogue.
- Here, browse through the products you’d like to order.
- Click on the product you wish to order.
- Tap on Add to Cart on a product if you’d like to order.
- Once you have added all the products to the cart, you can send it to the seller as a WhatsApp message.
- Once these steps are followed, you will be able to see the items of your order by tapping on the cart button in your chat window.
Edit your Order
- Click on the View Cart button to see the list of all the products added to your cart.
- Next up, click on the Add more button if you wish to navigate back to the catalogue and add more products.
- One can also edit the quantity for each product present in the cart.
With that said, do you prefer using Whatsapp Carts? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.