Instagram is one of the most popular social networking apps right now. In fact, since the launch of the Instagram Reels, the popularity of this social media app is booming and a lot of people are even getting addicted to it. In case you’re also someone who is tired of using this app or consider it as a distraction and want to permanently delete it, you’re at the right place. In this article, we will explain to you How to delete your Instagram account permanently.
How to delete your Instagram account permanently:
- Visit the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or desktop as one cannot delete their account permanently from the Instagram app.
- In case you aren’t logged in on the web, log in on Instagram’s web version first.
- After logging in, choose an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account?
- Instagram will ask you to re-enter your password.
- After re-entering the password, choose an option from several options mentioned there stating why you want to delete your Instagram account permanently.
- After selecting a reason from the dropdown menu, the option to permanently delete your Instagram account will appear on the screen.
- Click or tap Delete [your Instagram account’s username] and it’s done.
So, now you know how to delete your Instagram account. However, please do note that your Instagram account and all your information will be permanently deleted only after 30 days of your account deletion request. Also, delete your Instagram account for good in extreme situations only as you can always disable your account for a few days or weeks to divert your focus and energy from the world of social media.
What are your thoughts on these simple tricks to delete your Instagram account and have you ever tried it? Do let us know in the comments section below. Also, you can connect with us on our social media platforms, The Unbiased Blog, The Automotive Blog, and Nikhil Chawla, for all things tech and auto!