Uber has announced the second edition of its UberPUPPIES, this time it will be along with a tasty UberEATS treat – doughnuts. With this special initiative #PuppiesAndDoughnuts, the company aims to raise awareness and promote pet adoption for homeless puppies in the city. On September 15, between 1pm to 3pm, riders can request for doughnuts on-demand which will be delivered with furry cuddles. As a part of this on-demand, puppies will also be up for on-the-spot adoption. While the service is free, those who opt for the service can offer to make a donation to The World For All.
HOW THIS INITIATIVE WORKS:
- Open the Uber app tomorrow, September 15th between 1:00pm and 3:00pm
- Slide over to the #PuppiesAndDoughnuts option and hit request
- If it’s a match, the rider will get a chance to enjoy cuddle time with your furry friend and indulge in some delicious doughnuts
- Each rider will have 15 minutes with the puppy
- These puppies will be delivered through puppy-proofed cars to ensure their safety along with a very tight dispatch radius
- The rider can opt to adopt these puppies immediately
- Each rider who adopts/volunteers will get guidance from the World For All representative on all key things about pet adoption and volunteering
- In case of high demand, a rider may have to put in multiple requests due to the limited availability of the puppies
Are you participating in this initiative? Drop a comment and let us know, follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.