Apple today announced Apple TV+, the first all-original video subscription service. The Apple TV+ will be available from November 1 in over 100 countries including India. Apple TV+ will offer a powerful and inspiring lineup of original shows, movies, and documentaries, including “The Morning Show,” “Dickinson,” “See,” “For All Mankind” and “The Elephant Queen.”
Apple TV+ Exclusive Originals
- See – an epic drama starring Jason Momoa and Alfre Woodard
- The Morning Show – a cutthroat drama starring and executive produced by Reese
- Dickinson – a darkly comedic coming-of-age story
- For All Mankind – a new series from Ronald D. Moore
- Helpsters – a new children’s series from the makers of Sesame Street
- Snoopy in Space – a new original from Peanuts Worldwide and DHX Media
- Ghostwriter – a reinvention of the beloved original series
- The Elephant Queen – an acclaimed documentary film and a cinematic love letter to a species on the verge of extinction
- Oprah Winfrey joins the world’s most compelling authors in conversation as she builds a vibrant, global book club community and other projects to connect with people around the world and share meaningful ways to create positive change
Audiences worldwide can enjoy Apple TV+ originals subtitled and/or dubbed in nearly 40 languages, including Subtitles for the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing (SDH) or closed captions. Apple TV+ series and movies will also be available with audio descriptions in eight languages.
Pricing and Availability
The service will be available on the Apple TV app on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod touch, Mac and other platforms, including online at tv.apple.com, for $4.99 per month with a seven-day free trial. Starting today, customers who purchase any iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod touch or Mac can enjoy one year of Apple TV+ for free. Through Family Sharing, up to six family members can share one Apple TV+ subscription.
It will be available for INR 99 per month with a 7-day free trial in India starting November 1st.