Samsung has announced a new Galaxy smartphone under the A-series today in India, the Galaxy A70s. The Galaxy A70s packs in a 64MP triple rear camera at the rear, In-display fingerprint scanner, massive battery, and also support for Samsung Pay. The device will be only the second smartphone in India to feature a 64MP camera after the Realme XT. Back in April, Samsung had launched the Galaxy A70 with very identical specs and price.
Coming to the specifications, the Samsung Galaxy A70s flaunts a 6.7-inch Full-HD+ (2400 x 1080p) new Infinity-U Super AMOLED display with 20:9 aspect ratio, it is powered by an Octa-core Snapdragon 675 SoC, Adreno 612 GPU, 6GB or 8GB RAM with 128GB of internal storage with microSD card support up to 512GB. The Galaxy A70s is running on Android 9 Pie with Samsung One UI, it is packed with a massive 4,500mAH battery with 25W Fast Charging via USB Type C port. The device sports an In-display fingerprint scanner, similar to the Galaxy A70.
Coming to the camera department, the Galaxy A70s is packed with a triple camera set-up – a 64MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, a secondary Ultra Wide 8MP (123°) sensor with an f/2.2 aperture, and a 5MP depth sensor with an f/2.2 aperture to achieve live focus. The rear camera comes with Night Mode, 4K Ultra HD recording, Super Steady Video. Over at the front, the Galaxy A70s packs in a 32MP shooter with an f/2.0 aperture.
The Galaxy A70s is also equipped with Samsung Pay which enables consumers to carry their wallet on their phone and pay almost everywhere securely. Galaxy A70s also features Scene Optimizer which analyses a scene across 20 modes and adjusts the color, contrast, and brightness to instantly optimize image quality. Dolby Atmos produces sound with a 360-degree experience when using earphones or Bluetooth speakers.
Samsung Galaxy A70s Specifications
- 6.7-inch Full-HD+ (2400 x 1080p) new Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa-core Snapdragon 675 SoC, Adreno 612 GPU
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, microSD card support up to 512GB
- 64MP(f/1.8)+5MP(Depth, f/22)+8MP(Ultra-Wide, f/2.2) Triple rear camera
- 32 MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- 4500mAH battery, 25W fast charging, USB Type-C
- Android 9.0 Pie, Samsung One UI
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Samsung Pay
- Dual SIM, 4G, Dual VoLTE, 2.4GHz WI-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 5
- Samsung Pay, Dolby Atmos
- Colors: Prism Crush Red, Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush White
Pricing and Availability
- 6GB+128GB – INR 28,999
- 8GB+128GB – INR 30,999
Galaxy A70s will be available starting September 28, 2019 across offline channels, Samsung Opera House, Samsung e-Shop and leading online portals.
- Jio users can enjoy Double Data on the INR 198 and INR 299 plans (max 12 recharges)
- Airtel users can enjoy Double Data on the INR 249 INR 299 and INR 349 denominations (max 10 recharges)
- Vodafone and Idea users can get a Cashback of INR 75 on recharge of INR 255 through MyVoda App and MyIdea App (max: 50 recharges, Total Cashback INR 3,750). Also, customers will get an additional 0.5 GB data per day for 18 Months.
For more news and updates follow us on Twitter.