HMD Global has announced its latest mid-range smartphone in India today, the Nokia 6.2. The Nokia 6.2 was initially unveiled at the IFA 2019 along with the Nokia 7.2 which was launched in India a couple of weeks ago. Nokia 6.2 is composed of a high-tech polymer composite frame that wraps around solid metalcore and it will be the successor to the Nokia 6.1 Plus that was launched in August 2018.
The Nokia 6.2 comes with a 6.39-inch Full HD+ Puredisplay which is an HDR certified panel. The display on the Nokia 6.2 will convert any SDR content to HDR in real-time. The device is also protected by 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 over at the front as well as at the rear. Under the hood, it is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor clocked at 2.2GHz with Adreno 512 GPU. It comes with 4GB RAM and 64 internal storage with microSD card support up to 512GB. The smartphone is running on Android 9 Pie and will be getting Android 10 pretty soon and the device is backed by a 3500mAH battery with 10W charging via Type-C port.
Over to the camera department, the Nokia 6.2 features a triple rear camera set-up with a primary 16MP primary sensor, an 8MP (118-degree ultrawide) and 5MP depth sensors with LED flash. Over to the front, there is an 8MP front-facing camera for selfies and video calls. Other features of the device include a rear fingerprint sensor, face unlock, dedicated Google Assistant Button, 3.5mm audio jack.
Nokia 6.2 Specifications
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ Puredisplay, HDR certified, Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.8Ghz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636processor, Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, microSD card support up to 512GB
- 16MP+8MP (118-degree ultrawide) + 5MP(depth) triple rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Android 9.0 Pie
- 3,500 mAH built-in battery, 10W charging, USB Type-C port
- Rear Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Dedicated Google Assistant Button
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimension: 159.92 x 75.15 x 8.25mm
- Weight: 180g
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0 supports aptX, GPS, FM radio, 2 microphones
- Colors: Ceramic Black, Ice
Pricing and Availability