Oppo India has announced a limited edition Oppo F3 Diwali Edition. The new Oppo F3 comes in RED colour and is priced at INR 18,999. It will be available exclusively on Amazon.in from 29th September and buyers will get an exclusive cricket bat signed by the Indian Cricket Team.
The Oppo F3 was launched in India for INR 19,990. The new Oppo F3 Diwali Edition comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 5 protection, it is powered by an Octa-core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor clocked at 1.5Ghz. The device comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage, it runs on custom Color OS 3.0 on top of Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It has a 3200mAh battery and comes with a front facing fingerprint scanner.
The USP of the device is the dual front-facing camera with a 16MP+8MP sensor and 76.4-degree and 120-degree wide-angle lens and f/2.0 aperture to capture better selfies. Other features include Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS. The new Oppo F3 comes in a Red box, includes earphones and a transparent case. As a part of Diwali festival, Oppo has included Diwali themes and Wallpapers.
At the launch of OPPO F3 Diwali Limited Edition, Mr. Will Yang, Brand Director, OPPO India said,
“Diwali is a festival that brings together loved ones under one roof and gives them an opportunity to bond. This customized red phone, a colour that signifies the auspicious festivities, aims to help our consumers click perfect moments with their families and make this a preferred Diwali gift.”
OPPO F3 Specs
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, sd card up to 128GB
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, 1/3-inch sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP+8MP front-facing camera with 76.4+120-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, with ColorOS 3.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3200mAh battery
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Thickness: 7.3mm and Weight: 153g
Drop a comment and let us know or you can also tweet to us on @theunbiasedblog.