Honor 7X was launched in India back in December 2017, the company has now announced the Android 8.0 Oreo update with several new features including face unlock, gaming mode etc. Also, the company has now announced INR 1,000 permanent price cut for the device, two variants of the smartphone are now available for INR 11,999 and 14,999 for 32 GB/ 64 GB variant respectively on Amazon.in. EMI and Exchange Offer is also available for Honor 7X on Amazon.New features that are coming with Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- Face Unlock
- Gaming Mode – Where the phone will automatically optimize for a perfect gaming experience
- Power saving mode – Where the phone will be optimized on the basis of the battery
- Smart Mode – This mode optimizes phone depending upon the current usage and balances the power consumption & performance
- Uninterrupted gaming – All onscreen notification will be hidden except for calls, alarms and low battery, the device will not ring or vibrate for calls and alarms
- Lock navigation keys – You can lock the off-screen navigation keys to avoid accidental presses during a game. Tap a key 3 times to perform an action
- Ride Mode – This new feature notifies the caller that the user is currently riding and cannot answer calls.
- AR Lens feature – Users will be able to enjoy the AR lens as a part of a new update on the camera app and add effects to the images even before the picture has been clicked
- Paytm shortcut –Users will now be able to assign a specific fingerprint for the Paytm app which will land them on the Paytm payment section directly
“At Honor, our focus has always been to deliver consistent innovative products with high-end technology at a reasonable price point. We are confident that the new updates like EMUI 8.0 based on Android 8.0 with new age features like Face Unlock, Game suite , Ride Mode and AR lens will provide our customers with an enhanced user experience. Customers planning to buy the all new reloaded Honor 7X can now buy the device at an attractive price point of INR 11,999 and 14,999 for 32 GB/ 64 GB variant” said P. Sanjeev, Vice President, Huawei Consumer Business Group
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.