Motorola’s mid-range smartphone, Motorola One Vision was launched in India back in June and today, the company has announced that the smartphone will be available in via offline retailers starting today. The Motorola One Vision will be available for INR 19,999 and comes in Sapphire Gradient and Bronze Gradient color options. It is also available on Flipkart.
The smartphone is also part of the Android One program which promises to deliver 2 years of Android updates and 3 years of security updates. One Vision will come with a 6.3-inch LCD display with a resolution of 2520×1080 pixels, 21: 9 aspect ratio, and 432 PPI. Under the hood, the device is powered by Samsung’s Exynos 9609 processor. The device will come with an Octa-core Samsung’s Exynos 9609 processor clocked at 2.2GHz. It will come with 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage, microSD card support.
Motorola One Vision is part of the Android One program and will get regular updates as well as security updates. To power all the internals, it comes with 3500mAH battery with Turbo-charging support with 15minutes charge one can get up to 7hours of battery life. Over to the optics department, the Motorola One Vision features a 48MP+5MP dual rear camera with night vision, f/ 1.7, OIS, AI filters, 4K video up to 30fps and a 25MP selfie punch-hole camera with f/ 2.0 aperture over at the front. The fingerprint scanner is placed at the rear. Other features include Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi ac, NFC, USB-C, and 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Motorola One Vision Specifications
- 6.3-inch(2520×1080 pixels) LCD 21: 9 CinemaVision display, 432 PPI
- 2.2GHz Octa-core Samsung Exynos 9609 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage, microSD card support
- Dual nano-SIM
- 48MP(Quad pixel)+5MP dual rear camera with night vision, f/ 1.7-2.2, OIS, AI filters, 4K video up to 30fps
- 25MP selfie camera with f/ 2.0 aperture
- 3500mAH battery, Turbocharging via Type-C
- Rear fingerprint scanner
- Android 9.0 Pie, Android One
- Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi ac, NFC, USB-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Weight: 181 grams & Thickness: 8.7mm
- Colors: Sapphire Blue, Bronze
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.