Jabra is known for adding new features and improvements to its products through software updates and now the Jabra Elite 85t gets Alexa integration with a new firmware update. It can be enabled within the Jabra Sound+ app, and there would be a software update to add this new feature. Users can choose their preferred voice assistant, at the tap of a button.
With this new update, Elite 85t users will now be able to choose Alexa as their preferred Voice Assistant on both Android and iOS by following these steps in the Sound+ app:
- Setting up routines (e.g., Alexa, good morning – plays music, turns on the lights).
- Getting directions and weather notifications.
- Controlling Spotify.
- Calling contacts from the phonebook.
- Compact design and oval silicon EarGels for a secure seal and comfortable fit
- Dedicated ANC chip which is more efficient in cancelling surrounding noises
- Adjustable ANC with dual sliders for full ANC or full HearThrough
- 6-microphone call technology for superior calls wherever you are
- 4-microphone ANC using mics on the inside and outside of the earbuds
- 12mm speakers for big sound and powerful bass
- Semi-open design with natural hear through
- IPX4-rated durability and 2-year warranty against dust and water
- Up to 5.5 hours battery on a single charge and up to 25 hours with the charging case with ANC on, 7 hours battery on a single charge, and 31 hours with ANC off
- Qi-certified, for wireless charging, and compatible with all Qi-certified chargers
- A customizable equalizer in the Sound+ App makes your music sound even better
- Voice assistant enabled. Elite 85t comes with Alexa Built-in, also works with Siri & Google Assistant
- Comes with support for Bluetooth 5.1
- ‘MyControls’ to define button settings and MySound for individualized sound
- MyFit via the Sound+ app, ensuring the best possible fit and seal for users
Well with that said, do let us know your opinions on this post Jabra Elite 85t gets Alexa integration with a new firmware update by dropping a comment down below.