Samsung has launched yet another mid-range smartphone in India with the announcement of the Galaxy A20s today. Last month, Samsung had announced Galaxy M10s, M30s, A30s, A50s and A70s in India. The Samsung Galaxy A20s is the successor of the Galaxy A20 which was launched back in April.
The Samsung Galaxy A20s comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ (1560 x 720p) Infinity-V TFT display, unlike the Super AMOLED display on the A20. It is powered by an Octa-core Snapdragon 450 chipset with Adreno 506 GPU. The Galaxy A20s comes in two storage options –3+32GB and 4+64GB with MicroSD card support up to 512GB. The A20s is running on Android Pie with Samsung One UI, it is packed with a big 4,000mAH battery with 15W Fast Charging via USB Type C port. The fingerprint scanner is located at the rear.
Coming to the optics, the Galaxy A20s sports a triple rear camera setup with a primary 13MP f/1.8 sensor, an 8MP 120-degree ultra-wide lens, and a 5MP f/2.2 depth sensor along with LED flash, there is an 8MP shooter with an f/2.0 aperture. Other features of the device include a 3.5mm Audio Jack, Dual SIM, 4G, Dual VoLTE, 2.4GHz WI-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2.
Samsung Galaxy A20s Specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+(1520*720p) Infinity-V display TFT display
- 1.8GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 450 Processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- 3/4GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal storage, microSD card support up to 512GB
- 13MP (f/1.8) + 8MP(120-degree wide, f/2.2) + 5MP(depth) Triple rear cameras along with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- 4,000mAH battery, 15W charging, USB Type-C
- Android 9.0 Pie, Samsung One UI
- Rear fingerprint scanner, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Dual SIM, 4G, Dual VoLTE, 2.4GHz WI-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2
- Colors: Black, Green, Blue
Pricing and Availability
- 3+32GB – INR 11,999
- 4+64GB – INR 13,999
The Samsung Galaxy A20s will be available starting today on the Samsung e-Store, Samsung Opera House, e-commerce portals and retail stores across the country. For more news and updates follow us on Twitter.