Along with the launch of a new budget smartphone, Honor 9X today the company also announced a couple of new wearables – Honor Band 5i and Honor Magic Watch 2. The Honor Band 5i is the cheaper version of the Honor Band 5 which was launched last year and the Honor Magic Watch 2 is the successor to the Magic Watch which was announced almost a year ago.
Here are the details of both the wearables:
Honor Watch Magic 2
- 1.2-inch (390 x 390 pixels) /1.39-inch (454 x 454 pixels) AMOLED touch-enabled display
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Kirin A1 chip processor
- 2GB internal storage
- 455mAH battery
- Up to 2-week battery life on a single charge
- 24*7 continuous heart rate monitoring
- Automatic sleep recognition
- 5ATM water-resistance
- GPS, GLONASS dual GPS for tracking
- Supports various types of exercises, including outdoor and indoor run, outdoor walk, outdoor and indoor cycling, mountain climbing, pool swim stoke recognition, etc
- Caller ID, SMS, e-mail, calendar, social app notification, smartcare (on EMUI 9.0 or later)
- Tracks, monitors and identifies types of daily activities, provide step, calories, activity intensity, activity time and standing statistics
- Find my phone, displays time, altitude barometer, compass, weather, stopwatch, timer, flashlight alarm clock, power-saving mode
- Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Air pressure sensor, and Capacitive sensor
- 42mm Agate Black – INR 11,999
- 42mm Sakura Gold – INR 14,999
- 46mm Charcoal Black – INR 12,999
- 46mm Flax Brown – INR 14,999
The smartwatches will be available on Amazon starting Jan 19, 2019. Also, buyers will get Honor XSport AM61 Bluetooth earphones worth INR 3,699 for free with the purchase of Magic Watch 2.
Honor Band 5i
- 0.96-inch(240x120p) LCD color display
- Touch screen panel & home button
- Watch faces
- PPG sensor for continuous heart rate tracking
- Auto track the activities
- SpO2 sensor
- TruSleep to analyze sleep quality
- Notifications for messages, phone calls, alarms or set reminders.
- Up to one-week battery life
- Music control
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Water Resistance 5ATM / 50 Meters
- Compatible with: Android and iOS 9.0
- Built-in USB connector
- Colors: Balck, Green, and Coral Pink
The Honor Band 5i is priced at INR 1,999 and will be available starting on Jan 19, 2019, on Amazon.in.
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.